Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nursery 1

Time flies really fast. It was just like yesterday when I held Johanne in my arms and cannot even talk or walk. And it is also just like yesterday when it was me who's studying. But now, It is him. I can't believe that he is already Nursery 2. {I love you my baby... I know you don't want me to call you baby but you will always be my baby no matter what...ok?}

I made this layout for American Crafts Back to School challenge.

I love these photos because it was taken on Johanne's 3rd Birthday. Yes, it was his 3rd birthday and I still let him go to school. But we surprise him by going in his school in the afternoon with a cake.



Materials used:

American Crafts: AC Wave, AC Play Laser Tag, AC Play Stickball, AC Remarks Sarah Script, AC Thickers Rootbeer Float
Rub-ons - KCK
Callendar, Notes : Elle Studio.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails