Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Art Journal Pages

Good day! Time flies so fast... it's already February. I didn't notice it because we were so busy. I know I always say that I am busy but I really am. Only this time not about my crafting. It's because we were looking for a place to stay. The owner's son will use the unit, so yeah, this is not good news at all. We will send 95% of my things (scrapbooking stuffs) in Philippines. I've only left with some paints, papers and my notebooks. I won't be able to make scrapbook pages that much anymore. I decided that I would continue doing my art journal, and that is what I am going to share with you guys today. I made a few pages already after my first and I am happy with the outcome for a first timer.



Thank you for looking and have a great day!

xoxo,
Vanessa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails