Sunday, November 16, 2008

Prima October Challenge

Whew!  It was a busy month for me.  To think I am just  able to post 1 on the month of October.  Blame it all to Jack Bauer.  Yeah, we bought season 1-6 of 24 and I just can't get enough of it.  And honestly,  I've watched most of it last time ( but of course I forgot what happened already).  I just really like Kiefer Sutherland...OMG!  The good news is,  I may not be able to post a lot but I managed to do quite a lot of layouts.  Though I am not posting everything here  now, maybe next time but NOT now.  So, for the meantime I am sharing you 2 of the layouts I've made and these layouts were done because of Prima marketing October challenge.  They have a sketch monthly that somehow you have to follow and make a layout out of it.  So here's what I've done.  TFL!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails