I know, it is only Holy Wednesday but I want to share with you what I prepared for Sunday. Well, while my son is taking his nap, I decided to make something for him on Easter Sunday. I am sure that he will love this bottle full of egg and chocolate goodies.
Hi everyone! Just want to share with you the mini-album I made this afternoon. I still can't continue carving my stamps as I am banned from doing so. I accidentally cut my thumb hahaha... My hubby told me that if I cut it again, he won't let me carve anymore so I need to behave myself from now and focus not to hurt myself.
I hope you enjoyed looking through my album. Thank you for looking and have a great day!
Good morning! Last night, I received my prize from Faber-Castell. I am supposed to received just 2 packs of Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils, but to my surprised, they added Gelatos into it. They are so kind and generous. I am truly thankful as I can't find gelatos here in Singapore. Even if I try to order it in Amazon, they won't let me check out with those items. Anyways, with my excitement I tried it out right away. I just made a simple mixed-media canvass just to try out my Gelatos :)
1) First, I gather the materials that I would be needing in my small project.
2) I cut out my scrap papers to fit in to my canvass (5.5" x 7.1").
3)After adhering my scraps to my canvass, I gesso-ed it.
4) Using my fingers, I smudge some acrylic colors to my collage.
5) I cut out an image of a person from book.
6) I brushed water to my handcarved stamps, then smudge the Gelatos into it and stamp my image directly to my collage.
7) I draw the hair using a marker and color it with my Gelatos.
8) Added a few stamps images (my hand carved stamps), doodle some words and add a bit of stickers.
Finished Product. Hope you like it.
Thank you for your time looking and have a great day!
Good morning! I had a great sleep last night. I would say that my day was complete because I am able to do my house chores, scrap, attend to my son and hubby and posted here at my blog. And I can't even believed myself that I am posting again.
Just now, I made a card that I would like to enter at The Twinery. This is my first time entering at their challenge and hoping to send more in the future.
Simply use the theme and create something using baker's twine...share their badge on your blog and, most importantly -
Theme: Chevron and Green
Here's my take:
1) Firts I prepared all the materials that I am going to use: Twine(The Twinery - Seaweed); Stamps (Hero Arts, my own handcarved chevron stamp)
2)I Stamped my images into a white cardstock and colored the flower using Faber-Castell watercoulour pencil.
3) I poked the sides of my chevron image and stitched it using my twinery seaweed.
4) I wrapped the sides of the card using The Twinery -Seaweed.
5) I used my Jillibean chevron paper as the main card and used a gate fold. I attached the other side of my mini card to the other side of the card.
Hi there! I know I just posted something about my new hobby and here I am again. I know, when I am busy, It's taking me months to post here and when I am in the mood I can post as many as I want. But of course I won't do that... haha! Anyways, this one is different from the previous post so I decided to separate them. I like to share the mini-album I made using Carta Bella Paper - True Friends collection. I won this collection from Carta Bella when I did my altered mail box. Thank you for your time looking!
Hello! I just want to share my new hobby. Yes! I have an addition to my crafts... handcarved stamps. I tried it on to some small erasers and all I can say is that I love doing it. I thought I just want to try it but nope, it's part of me now and I don't think I would stop. I would share a few of my creation and will share the rest later on. Happy looking!