Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Live, Love, Create

Hi! It feels like forever from the last time I posted something here. Honestly, my hubby made me a website and been posting there. Sadly, we need to be relocated so for those of you who knows how stressful it is to be relocated from one country to another, you fully understand how difficult it is. The good news is that I am set with my new table which my hubby bought and assembled just last weekend. Not really back to normal as most of my stuffs need to be sold out and some were sent back to Philippines. I have with me my favorite ones of course. Really have to force my hubby that some are not for sale for they are my treasures.

Now that I am back to creating, I need to find inspiration here and there. Luckily, I still have time to join in to Design Memory Craft September Challenge.

This months challenge is to use something you already have. I remember having the canvas bag which I got from buying books. Hope you will like what I did with it.

The materials I used for creating this project

I drew my image on the canvas

I painted it using Gelato. I color it straight to the image on the canvass and grab my wet brush to activate it. I dip my Faber-Castell Art GRIP Aquarelle Watercolor Pencil in my jar and painted some parts of my image.

I used my Pitt Brush Pen to write the words live, love and create

My finished artwork :)

Hope I inspire you into doing something creative today. Thank you.

xoxo

Vanessa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails