Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blog Hop at MAF

The blog hopping at Memories Always-Forever where a success! Thanks to the DT's for their hardwork especially for Heidi who've organized it. I was just a bit sad because I weren't able to be on the hop itself but of course I did do the hopping on the later part. It was so much fun doing it. I never thought that it was gonna be that way; easy, fun, challenging and inspiring.

I would like to share the challenges I did during the hop.

Heidi's alter a chipboard challenge


Luisa's use your stash challenge ( 3 patterned papers, 4 flowers, tag for journaling, distress)


Toccara's alpha beads


Monica's Tri-shutter card





Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jans said...

kakaiba ka tlga!! galing mo!!:) love the tri-shutter LO!!:) paturo talaga!!! hanggang ngayon hindi ko matapos yung sinimulan ko dyan sa house mo..:( I'm out of ideas..:(

suzARTe said...

love these cards. The designs are just amazing and I love the colours as well

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails