Sunday, September 20, 2009

BOO!

I was saving these photos for so long now. I'd been having a hard time how will I position these photos on my page because I don't want to crop it. Originally I have 3 photos showing his movement and I just reduce it into 2 without affecting the actions. Well, I still have to crop though but everything turned out great. I happy doing this layout.

Anyways, I was inspired by Let's Capture these Sketches, Sketch #8 by Allison:



Here's my take:



Materials used: PP ( DCWV, Love Elsie) * Pen ( Uniball) * Adhesive ( XPress It double sided tape)

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Tina McDonald said...

Wow! Love your colors used here! And those pics are SO adorable!! Thanks for playing with our sketches!!

jaz lee said...

awww how cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails