Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sketchy Thursday

How I miss a lot of sketches from Sketchy Thursday :( It's been a very busy month for me, since I just started work. During my off days, I have to do the household chores. Only today, that I have some free time that I am able to sit on the floor, scatter my things and had a blast crafting. Yes, I had a blast for I did 5 projects today. 2 layouts, 2 cards and 1 altered art. I really had fun doing all those stuffs.

Well, without further ado, here is the sketch that I surely don't want to miss :)



and here's my take :)



thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

hi Vanessa! absolutely beautiful!!! so simple and pretty and a perfect baby page!

Carolyn said...

Your LO is stunning. I love it! I agree it's hard to find time for crafting but I think that just makes it more enjoyable.

sarah said...

what a gorgeous LO! :) love the misting!

hugs,
sarah.

heidi said...

How sweet is this! Great to see you playing along Vanessa!!

Heidi, Sketchy Thursdays

Tessa Buys said...

I love the colors and the embellies. Such a cute layout!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails