Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to...my favorite moments

Good morning Saturday! I am feeling more better now, still a bit sick though. Anyways, while being at home for the past 3 days since I was sick, I was able to browse through some scrapbooking websites and I remembered that I have papers from My Mind's Eye so I decided to visit their blog and tada!!! They have a blog challenge layout. For us scrapbooker, no matter how sick we were we will still get up just to get our hands to our beautiful papers and make something of it. For this sketch, I am able to make a layout which I want to share with you all.



Title: Back to...my favorite moments


Materials used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye ( Meadow Lark)
Die-cut: My Mind's Eye (Meadow Lark)
Flower: My Mind's Eye (Meadow Lark - from scrap paper)
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink
Alpha Sticker: Basic Grey
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 glue
Misc.: Doily

Thanks for looking!
Vanessa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails