Sunday, February 10, 2013

Nostalgia - I miss you

Hi! I know, I just posted something about Nostalgia a few hours ago. Now I am posting something about it again. Just what I said in the earlier post, I am having so much fun in doing this one. This time, I used a water color pencil. I can't get enough of using different kinds of mediums. Why I never used them when I was young? Why only now that I am already on my 30's. Well, it only proves that you're never too old to try something new.

1) Feathers are on trends right now so I decided to draw my feather and ink bottle with a book.

2) I color it using Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils

3) I used a wet brush to dissolve the pencil color into brilliant water color.

4) I added some stamp images from Hero Arts Stamp and stick some doily to finish my art.


Thank you for looking and have a great day!

xoxo,
Vanessa

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Your right it turned out brilliantly thanks for sharing and have a great weekend...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails