Saturday, December 22, 2012

Choker necklace

Good morning! Today, I would like to share with you a necklace I made out of paper and felt. Why these materials? Well, these are the available ones I have and I know that I need to make use of it. I hope you like it...

Apply gesso on the felt

After applying gesso, stick the paper on it.

Position the dies on the felt side and roll it to your machine. I used my Spellbinder dies to make my nacklace. Aren't they beautiful? :)

After rolling it to the machine, you will have the cut out pc ( you have to roll it a few times for it to comes out, otherwise you will have to help it by cutting using scissors)

Position the cut-outs according to the design that you want.

Punch holes to the connectors and put eyelets on it. Start connecting it using the jump rings.

Prepare your ribbon or chains to make a necklace.

You can get a pendant of unused brooch to add to your necklace. This flower is an earing.

Connect the ribbon or chain and the center piece for your necklace.

Add some beads or crystals.

Finish product.


Thank you for your time looking and I hope I inspire you today!

xoxo,
Vanessa

1 comment:

HeARTworks said...

That is really fancy! You should post a picture of how you wore it! Patsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails